Poke Your Yard & Make It Happy!
Why should you poke holes in your lawn?... Its called aerating and your lawn will love it!
Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements through these means:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
- Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Stronger turfgrass roots.
- Reduced soil compaction.
- Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Improved resiliency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thatch breakdown.
Keep your lawn looking beautiful and make your neighbors jealous by aerating your lawn. Contact us for a free estimate today!