Do you enjoy creating and following administrative and financial systems to complete tasks on time and on budget?
We are quickly establishing ourselves as the go-to company for lawn care needs in our market. We have a fantastic client base and a wonderful reputation in our area.
Our goal is to be different from our competitors, and we are determined to continually set ourselves apart as the premier lawn care provider in our market.
As a company, we absolutely intend to offer the best customer service in the industry. Critical to this is our finding the right dynamic individual to complement and enhance our support staff, sales staff and capabilities.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that our clients have an unrivaled customer service experience.
You Must Be Able To:
• Answer phones, field or direct calls, take messages or field answers for all routine and non-routine questions, while making sure phones are covered.
• Help customers with scheduling, cancellations, complaints, account questions, payments, billing and any other inquiries via phone or email.
• Process requests for information via phone, mail and email.
• Accurately enter and help manage client data in the database.
• Demonstrate typing of 45 wpm.
• Exhibit excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
• Display a positive "can do" attitude.
• Understand that, while process and rigor are important, being friendly, reliable, honest and resilient are at the core of the company's values and creating a superior client experience.
Wellspring Landscaping Services Is Searching For Someone Who:
• is detailed-oriented, organized, flexible, dependable and a team player.
• is highly energetic, punctual self-starter, with a dynamic personality.
• able to independently think through processes and improve them.
• is comfortable listening to and resolving client complaints/issues.
If you have stellar administrative skills, enjoy working in a small office environment, here is an opportunity to get in with a growing company!
Email your resume today!.. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are chosen for an interview, we will go into more detail about the descriptions/duties of this position.
Job Type: Full-time position
Job Hours: Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Salary: Pay based on experience
• High School Diploma
• Administrative Experience: 1 year
• Proficiency in CRM Software, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook,
• Data Entry
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
• Clear and effective communicator both verbal and written
• Meticulous about ensuring that data and tasks are completed on time
• Ability to handle frequent interruptions and reprioritize when necessary
• English- fluency in reading, writing and speaking
• Spanish not required but desirable
• Associate's Degree
• Three years of related experience
• Expert level in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Proficiency in a CRM software
If you're ready to be part of a successful team then fill out the application below!