Wellspring Landscape Services, LLC, a premier lawn and landscape service industry company is preparing to hire an Account Manager. An Account Manager must have excellent communication and people skills, with a focus on customer service. Following a process, being organized, bringing solutions and hitting key deadlines are the keys to success. You do not have to have landscaping or lawn care industry experience but you must have superior customer service skills.
You Must successfully be able to:
* Oversee and manage 300+ maintenance accounts annually
* Focus on bringing a consistent flow of profitable new and repeat business to the company that achieves company goals, while developing relationships with clients
* Create and present proposals in a timely fashion and review with Manager for accuracy and marketability
* Address the needs and concerns of clients and nurture relationships
* Meet with clients, prepare estimates, close sales, and manage the work to completion per quality, budget, and schedule agreements all the while making sure all customer concerns are addressed timely and professionally
* Measure properties and complete maintenance estimates thoroughly communicating the work to client, Owner and team
* Monitor installations and services provided while working closely with maintenance and landscaping crews, as well as subcontractors or vendors as necessary to provide a stellar customer experience
* Follow established protocols and company procedures regarding customer management, completion of work and quality control
* Conduct at minimum a quarterly walk-through of site with Customer and identify and document any discrepancies, and address any issues with teams to gain customer satisfaction
* Exhibit excellent time management
* Utilize excellent problem-solving skills and amazing customer service
* Develop, maintain and nurture client relationships and work to solve all client issues
* Enjoy being outdoors as well as inside an office
* Represent the company in a courteous and professional manner
* Be a highly energetic, punctual self-starter • Love being part of a team of professionals
* Help to build a company that is respected in the community
* Display a positive "can do" attitude under tight deadlines
* Collaborate as well as requires minimal supervision
* Have a valid driver's license & be insurable on the company policy
* Pass a background check
* Excellent computer and typing skills The ideal candidate would be someone who has a positive outlook with amazing customer service skills. Our company focuses on unquestionable ethics, integrity, responsibility, and dependability, and our team members are not negative, belligerent, or mean spirited. If you have been an Account or Client Manager and have extensive knowledge in customer service and providing the best experience for your customers, and have an interest in working outdoors and learning about the green industry here is an opportunity to get in with a growing company!
If you're ready to be part of a successful team then fill out the application below!